Updated: Aug 29, 2020
Wandering around unknown places in this beautiful planet is always a mindfreshing experience. Travelling alone contains a thrill of uncertainty at every stage. You are on your own and that is the beauty of solo travel. From finding a stay to finding the off beat locations,solo travel contains a hell lot of fun. Exploring unknown places,meeting new people, camping in the serenity of nature far away from the hustle of the city life are totally adventurous.
1. You will find yourself: You will have a lot of time for yourself once you are alone surrounded by mountains away from your monotonous daily life.
2. You will feel the silence: Silence contains a lot of power.Travelling alone is like meditation.Once you are amidst nature,you will feel the energy within.
3. You will be more confident: When you are alone in a remote location,you have to manage everything by yourself.From finding hotels to meeting locals, from making your daily routine to deal with any adverse situation,you are on your own. This will improve your confidence.
4. You will have a lot of amazing friends: This is what I like the most. When you are in a group, all the activities you are involved will mostly with the group. When you go solo you will have a lot of opportunities to take part in activities with other travellers too.
5. You will be a better decision maker: Most people will not talk about this but there are scammers everywhere around you. You should be very conscious about whom to trust and whom to not when you are travelling alone.
6. You will be more creative: When you are with nature,your mind will be rejuvenated and you will have a different approach to deal with problems.
7. You will have a clear thought process: When you are alone in a serene atmosphere, your mind will be filled with freshness and your thought process will be improved.
8. You will be familiar with the local culture: When you are staying with locals,you will be able to understand their traditions and culture.
9. You will be a better problem solver: You will have a better problem solving ability as you have to manage everything by yourself once you are travelling alone.